Other Permits

When you need a parking permit, a special request, or a temporary tag, you have to file the paperwork with the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles. Dealing with other permits that go through the State of Florida can be quite a hassle, taking up your time, money, and inconveniencing you seriously. However, you don’t have to be subject to the long lines and burdensome paperwork that plagues the bureaucratic motor vehicle system. Instead of potentially botching the important documents you need to get special permissions or to drive legally in the state, you can rely on Auto Tags of Florida to approach your needs with courtesy, professionalism, and most of all, same day service.


Our permit services include, but are not limited to the following:



Do you have any questions? Contact Auto Tags of Florida for a quick quote on your permit needs.